Senior Consultant - Delay Analyst
A global professional services company who are well known for insurance and risk management are looking for a Delay Consultant in Singapore. Within the business they have a group that focus on forensic & claims services - within this group they need a Delay Consultant to assist in the expansion and marketing of the Southeast Asia business.
Responsibilities of Delay Senior Consultant:
- Delay analysis on complex construction claims
- Write technical reports based on findings to meet with client's expectations and standards
- Research and analysis on construction contracts, disputes, and issues
- Client facing
Requirements of Delay Senior Consultant:
- 5-7 years of experience in claims/commercial/contract/ engineering
- Minimum of bachelor's degree of engineering or equivalent
- Experience in delay analysis/planning/scheduling
- Good report writing skills
The reason this opportunity is quite different is because they never work on the insurer side - they always sit on the client side. All of the claims they work on are large complex losses so the projects will always be of a hefty size.
If you are interested in an opportunity that will allow you to get in front of some impressive clients across the APAC region, please do apply!