I'm currently working with one of the top solar solution providers in America. With over a decade of global leadership, this company is looking for a Senior Director of Construction role. They are currently switching gears from being an EPCM to fully functional in house EPC firm and self perform their projects.
A few of the job requirements include:
- 12-15 years in solar development and construction or engineering
- Extensive track record of successfully designing and building large scale solar power plants
- Detailed knowledge of EPC development
- Ability to travel up to 50%
A few of the job responsibilities include:
- Ability to manage large utility scale organizations with experience managing suppliers and contractors
- Experience with EPC tools and processes to function in the industry
If these roles align with your current expectations, please use the link and apply!