A reputable and distinguished firm is looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join their Chicago team! This person will be leading a team of contractors and architects from project outset to completion, keeping consistent lines of communication with clients and delegating team member responsibilities.
The firm is committed to supplying a supportive and collaborative environment, creating the optimal setting for advancing your engineering career. This position grants competitive compensation and a flexible work schedule, with Fridays requiring only 4 hours of remote work!
- leading team meetings, optimizing the execution of tasks, managing budgeting and scheduling, and maintaining project standards.
- provide technical expertise to the team and be responsible for stamping off on project drawings
- oversee administrative duties of construction tasks and provide evaluations to the team periodically
- contribute to the Technical Leadership Committee and assist the Technical Manager and Chief Engineer with their business unit technical training and mentoring of staff
- PE registration
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering from an Accredited Institution
- 10+ years' experience working in a consulting firm
- 3 years of supervisory experience
- Hands-on design and CAD/REVIT experience is required
- Background in Aviation, Critical Facilities, Healthcare, and Commercial projects
The firm offers a flexible benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching, individual and dependent life insurance, short- and long-term disability, tuition reimbursement, training and professional development courses, professional development incentive bonuses, and a generous personal time off program (PTO). We also offer a transit/parking program, monthly business phone stipend, and flexible summer work schedules.