A small to mid size firm is in search of a Senior Environmental Professional to build and grow their environmental business line in the northeast. The firm is culture focused relying on organic growth and flexibility along with a benefits packages that reflects the importance that their employees have.
- Great office culture with weekly lunches and outings
- Clear career growth and technical development
- Complex & unique projects
- Highly competitive benefits package and PTO
- Annual & spot bonuses
- Work from home and remote flexibility
- Professional Engineer or Geologist License in the United States preferred (but not necessary)
- Experience within environmental site investigations and assessments (Phase I & Phase II), soil, soil vapor, and groundwater sampling programs, operation, maintenance and monitoring of soil/groundwater treatment systems, building sciences, industrial hygiene for environmental compliance
- Project and client management including Business Development
- Extensive client base preferred
Apply here for a confidential conversation.