A woman-owned Environmental Engineering firm is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Environmental Project Manager to join our team. This firm is well respected, and has a great reputation in the Carolinas for the work they put out to clients, as well as how they treat their employees. They celebrate employee milestones, their wins, and have a great collaborative and welcoming culture!
In this role, you will be responsible for managing environmental projects from start to finish, including 404/401 permitting and natural resources management. You will oversee project teams and ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget, and in compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Lead and manage environmental projects, including 404/401 permitting and natural resources management, from planning through execution
- Develop project plans, timelines, and budgets
- Prepare and submit permit applications and other environmental documentation
- Coordinate with stakeholders, regulatory agencies, and project teams
- Conduct site visits and environmental assessments
- Monitor project progress and ensure that project goals are met
- Manage project budgets and ensure that projects are completed within budget
- Ensure compliance with all applicable environmental regulations
- Prepare and submit project reports and other documentation as required
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to junior staff
- Bachelor's degree in Environmental Science, Biology, Geology, or related field; Master's degree preferred
- 7+ years of experience in environmental project management, including 404/401 permitting and natural resources management
- Extensive knowledge of federal and state environmental regulations and permitting requirements
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to develop and manage project plans, budgets, and timelines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to work effectively with clients, stakeholders, and regulatory agencies
- Ability to lead and mentor project teams
- Experience conducting environmental assessments and site visits
- Strong technical writing skills
If you are an experienced and skilled environmental project manager with expertise in 404/401 permitting and natural resources management, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join our team. We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, and opportunities for professional development and advancement.