We are partnered with a leading Geotechnical firm with offices across the US. They are experiencing huge growth and have seen a headcount increase of 500% since Covid! They are currently looking for a new Senior Geotechnical Engineer in their Austin branch where the chosen candidate will have full flexibility to grow and expand their career.
They work on a range of projects including dominating the renewable sector where they are looking to add to their already busy backlog and pipeline of projects for 2024!
- Lead and manage geotechnical projects from inception to completion.
- Conduct thorough geotechnical investigations, analyses, and assessments.
- Provide expert guidance on foundation design, slope stability, and retaining structures.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to ensure seamless integration of geotechnical considerations.
- Mentor junior engineers and foster a culture of knowledge sharing.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Civil Engineering with a preference on Geotechnical
- Professional Engineer (PE) license in the state of Texas.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in geotechnical engineering.
- Proficiency in geotechnical software and analysis tools.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Perks and Benefits:
- Full health insurance including family plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid working - 2 days at home
- Full autonomy in terms of research and up and coming technology
If you are interested in working for a top Geotechnical firm, with a secure and exciting position, please apply!