Are you interested in partnering with industry leaders in water technology and solutions? Creating a future where diverse talent provides a competitive advantage? Being part of a collaborative and dynamic team of professionals that is truly passionate about our work? If this sounds like you, talk to us about joining our clients team!
Our client is a nationally recognized environmental engineering firm that specializes in the planning, design, and construction of water and wastewater facilities. Their vision is to become the best water consulting firm, and we are looking for motivated, talented people to help us reach that goal.
As a member of their team, you will work on projects related to municipal water and wastewater treatment plants, including but not limited to major treatment plant expansions, regional water quality studies, and critical water reuse projects that will create sustainable and resilient water supplies for the world.
- Performs engineering work in various engineering fields within the Infrastructure Practice such as pipelines, pump stations and reservoirs
- Works on engineering designs, prepare reports, develop plans, prepare specifications, and cost estimates for various water and wastewater infrastructure projects, permitting and alternative analysis
- Prepares technical memoranda, reports and electronic deliverables; data entry and analysis, and working through the construction phase on the projects
- Plans, schedules, and conducts engineering work on projects of medium to large sizes of moderately complex nature
- Responsible for budget, schedule, contractual obligations and quality standards
- Directs several subordinate supervisors or team leaders
- Responsible for training and monitoring internal staff
- Responsible for acting independently and making authoritative decisions on technical matters
- Develops significant relationships with new and existing clients and has responsibility for client maintenance
- Supports firm's relationships with client management personnel
- Responsible for identifying and directs sub consultants performing services on projects
- Active in professional associations, including presentation of technical papers, member of technical committee, officer of local or national organization
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- 10+ years of water and wastewater experience in the field of infrastructure engineering with at least five years of project management experience
- Registration as a Professional Engineer
- Must have demonstrated experience in the design and construction phase of small, medium, and large sized water and/or wastewater infrastructure projects with full responsibility for budget, schedule, contractual obligations and quality standards
- Experience includes water and/or wastewater treatment facilities, wastewater collection systems, water transmission/distribution projects, pipeline rehabilitation projects, and pump stations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Master's degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- Design and construction phase experience
- Other Compensation and Benefits
Our client is committed to providing employees with a competitive, comprehensive benefits program that provides the care employees and their families need to lead healthy, productive lives. Their benefits package includes paid time off and holidays, comprehensive health insurance coverage, pre-tax savings account options for healthcare, dependent care and commuter expenses, disability insurance and life insurance options for you and your dependents. They also offer free Caregiver Support, Travel Assistance, counseling services and discount programs. Other compensation that may be available includes: 401(k) company contribution matching, tuition reimbursement, discretionary bonuses, career advancement bonuses, professional registration bonuses, employee referral bonuses, and compensatory time for exempt employees. Flexible work arrangements may also be available. Eligibility for benefits varies based on employment status.