LVI is working with a small leading consultancy firm that has 75 employees across 4 offices in the US. This firm is looking to expand there land development team and looking for 7+ years to come in as a Senior, PM.
They have around 15 employees in their Dallas office where they are working on 50% of single-family and multi-family projects, as well as some industrial and commercial projects.
- PE License in TX
- Minimum 7 years of experience in land development
- Project Management experience
- Able to lead a team
- BSc in Civil Engineering or relevant degree
This Client offers:
- Shared resources across all US offices
- 401k Match of 6%
- Paid 50% by the company which increases after years of service which includes - Medical, Dental, Vision, Short & Long Term Disability, Term Life & ADD
- Wellness Benefit: Employee applied for wellness benefit and is eligible to receive 50% reimbursement (up to $50 value) per month and claim back hours.
- Ownership Opportunity - Able to become a shareholder of the company.
- Flexible Hours with Hybrid Scheme
- Clear career progressions
if you are interested in learning more- apply here!