We are seeking a highly skilled MEP Senior Mechanical Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of HVAC systems design and experience using Revit. In addition, the candidate should have a track record of successfully leading teams and a background in business development and marketing.
- Lead the mechanical design for MEP (mechanical, electrical, plumbing) systems for a variety of building types, including commercial, residential, and institutional buildings.
- Utilize Revit to create and modify mechanical systems designs
- Collaborate with project managers and other team members to ensure that project deliverables are met on time and within budget
- Mentor and train junior mechanical engineers as needed
- Participate in business development and marketing efforts, including proposal writing and client presentations
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Professional Engineer (PE) license
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in MEP electrical design
- Proficiency in Revit and other design software
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Experience in business development and marketing a plus