Summary: A top regional multi-disciplined engineering firm is looking for an experienced Mechanical Engineer to join their growing team. This firm has successfully been winning work and looking to grow as a result of that. They have been around for about 50 years and have been awarded numerous times for their work.
- Air Side & Wet HVAC Systems knowledge
- ESIP / ESCO Knowledge
- Ability to perform the following tasks independently:
- Design & drafting of Mechanical/HVAC construction documents using AutoCAD. Revit experience a plus.
- Sizing & selection of Mechanical/HVAC equipment
- Ability to interact and coordinate with external Clients & Architects
- Ability to interact and coordinate with internal team members
- Knowledge of engineering production software
- 7+ years of experience in consulting engineering
- 7+ years of experience in the field of HVAC.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering
- PE License, NJ, NY
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Matching
- Individual and Dependent Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Transit/Parking Program
- Monthly Cell Phone Stipend
- Flexible Summer Work Schedules
If this role seems like a fit for you or someone you know, it is an urgent need, so apply now!