SENIOR MEP PROJECT MANAGER - AVIATION CONSTRUCTION - DALLAS BASED
$170,000 - $220,000 - Experience Dependant
One of the leading General Contractors in the US is URGENTLY seeking an experienced MEP Senior Project Manager to come and head up a large aviation project in Dallas Texas.
This contractor has one of the healthiest backlogs of work totalling over $5 Billion, multiple $500M+ projects, exceptional compensation packages and the opportunity to join a company that is always striving to be better.
Experience required for this role:
- Have experience in Aviation Projects totalling over $200M
- MEP Experience in the aviation construction sector
- 10+ years of managing large construction teams
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience handling MEP projects valued over $200M
- Local to Dallas, Texas
- General contractor, successfully operating across the US
- Multi-billion dollar company, working with key players in every construction sector in the US
- Over $5B worth of backlog work due to start in 2024
- Community development programs
- Continuously looking forward in terms of construction markets, making key business decisions and making sure their evaluating their employee retention and happiness
Apply to this role if you would like to find out more.