An industry leader in civil engineering, surveying, landscape architecture are in search of a self-motivated, forward-thinking professional to act as a Senior Municipal Project Manager for their Water division in Fort Worth. A reputable consultant for multiple Dallas-Fort Worth municipalities, the company is a trusted provider of first class solutions to their clients.
One of ENR's top 500 design firms and a pioneer in progressive and ethical employee solutions, this is a company that will have your back from day one and encourage you to be the best leader you can be.
- Production and management of projects
- Managing multiple clients and a project team
- Establishing strong client relationships and communication
- Managing the technical design of a variety of municipal water/wastewater, sanitary sewer, drainage, highway, streets etc. from conceptual design to construction administration
- Organizing and directing the efforts of a project team including engineers, technicians, and sub-consultants
- Preparing proposals, reports, opinions of cost, and construction documents
- Assisting with marketing efforts
- Maintaining strong overall financial performance
- Civil Professional Engineer in Texas,
- 15+ years of experience as a Civil Engineer with expertise in water/wastewater
- 10 years of experience as a Project Manager or Team Leader
- Proficiency with MicroStation and AutoCAD
- Strong commitment to professional development
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to effectively acquire, train, and mentor a qualified & productive team
Interested applicants, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you shortly. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any friends who might be keen or suitable, please feel free to share this opportunity with them or simply get them to contact our consultants.