We have a current opportunity for a Land Development Professional Engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Tampa but can be worked remotely or hybrid.
In this role, you will part of a team that works on a variety of residential, commercial projects, both private and public. You will have design and permitting responsibilities for the team's various projects and collaborate directly with other team members.
- Review client proposals, plan project procedures, staffing, and resources.
- Develop project proposals, work plan, budget, and schedule.
- Act as primary contact between firm and client, with senior staff support.
- Monitor project status, adherence to standards, and prepare reports.
- Provide mentorship to project managers and support marketing efforts.
- Update in-house processes and stay updated on relevant technology.
- Adhere to DMA employee and safety manuals.
- Perform other assigned duties.
- Detail-oriented, versatile, and enthusiastic.
- Handle multiple projects, work independently.
- Strong organizational, time management, and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Document Control Management Software.
- Track labor costs and project budgets.
- Thorough understanding of discipline-specific principles and practices.
- Proficient in AutoCAD/Revit and relevant design software.
- Familiarity with construction materials, methods, and safety regulations.
- Experience working on various project types and scales.
- Ability to perform design calculations and present information effectively.
Education & Experience:
- Preferred: Bachelors' Degree or equivalent education.
- Minimum 15 years' experience in relevant projects.