We have a current opportunity for a Senior Project Controls Analyst on a permanent basis!
This role is with an industry leading refining company, they make the oil and transportation products that keep the world moving!
My client is looking for someone to be located in Minnesota or Texas for this opportunity. They are open to anyone with a Power Generation, Heavy Industrial, or Energy background.
A few of the main responsibilities include:
- Organize, manage, and predict financial investment outcomes of projects or events
- Assist in establishing a fit-for-purpose control structure needed to foster an in-control state
- Management of change in Engineering & Execution
A few of the main qualifications include:
- Experience facilitating project controls meetings.
- 10 + years of experience as a Cost Analyst or Cost Engineer managing Projects or Turnarounds
Experience communicating effectively with data driven story telling and data driven insights.
For further information about this position please apply.