We are currently looking for a motivated Senior Project Engineer! This is an incredible opportunity for an individual who enjoys having face to face interaction, field visits, as well as hybrid flexibility.
Being a part of a company is one thing, but it is even more special when you get to have a large presence in the community. See below for an overall description of the opportunity.
- Bachelors degree from an ABET accredited program required
- PE in Kentucky (Preferred)
- Minimum of 7 years of experience
- Take control of departmental project work plans and ability to manage through completion
- Transmission Line project experience
- Manage complex assignments on a routine basis
- Train, mentor, and lead, less experienced engineers
- Comfortable with meeting clients and customers
- Perform work in a safe and timely manner
- Experience working on projects larger than $1M
- This opportunity is on a hybrid schedule
- Some hybrid days will require a site visit - but for the most part WFH is available
If you have any interest in the Senior Project Engineering opportunity, please apply! Even if your background doesn't perfectly align with this opportunity, still apply as there may be another opportunity that suits your background.