A well-respected and award winning multi-disciplinary firm, located in the heart of Greater Boston, is looking to grow their team! With class act development, training and mentorship at it's core, this Project Engineer role would be the perfect fit for you. If you find yourself needing a fast-paced and rewarding career full of advancement, look no further.
The Senior Project Engineer- Transportation will be responsible for:
- Oversee preparation of Transportation/ roadway design projects- including corridor and intersection improvements
- Maintaining budget, schedules, project advancement while mentoring junior staff
- Lead preparation of construction bid documents, including cost estimates
- Maintain communication with clients (municipalities, MassDOT and regional agencies)
The Senior Project Engineer- Transportation should have the following qualifications:
- Civil Engineering degree
- 5+ years of transportation design experience of roadways and intersections preferred
- Knowledge of MassDOT standards and AutoCAD Civil 3D
- PE preferred
If you are interested in the Senior Project Engineer- Transportation role, then please don't wait to apply.