Are you a talented Senior Project Engineer seeking an exciting opportunity to showcase your skills and make a significant impact? Our renowned company is searching for a motivated and skilled Project Engineer to join our dedicated team in Indianapolis.
They pride ourselves on being a leader in our industry, providing innovative solutions to complex engineering challenges. The commitment to excellence, cutting-edge technology, and collaborative work environment has earned them a stellar reputation among their clients and partners. They're passionate about making a difference and delivering projects that shape the community.
The Role: As a Senior Project Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in driving the success of projects from inception to completion. Your expertise and attention to detail will be critical in ensuring a variety of projects from Residential - multifamily and commercial. You'll collaborate with a diverse team of professionals, including architects, contractors, and suppliers, to bring the client's visions to life.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to facilitate effective communication and collaboration.
- Conducting Analyses, design and calculations pertaining the Civil Engineering.
- Perform detailed engineering calculations, prepare design specifications, and ensure compliance with industry standards.
- Develop engineering plans for design utilising ACAD civil 3D.
- Perform construction quality assurance project construction, field sampling and monitoring.
- Prepare technical reports.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Proven experience as a Project Engineer, preferably in Land development.
- Strong knowledge of project management principles and practices.
- Proficiency in relevant software and tools (AutoCAD, MS Project, etc.).
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Sign-On bonus
- Relocation Stipend
- Family orientated culture with generous PTO
- Competitive salary package commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Continuous learning and professional development opportunities.
- Exciting projects and the opportunity to make a lasting impact on Indianapolis infrastructure.