We have a current opportunity for a Project Manager/Technical Lead on a permanent basis. The position is open for the Tampa, Bonita Springs or Fort Myers offices. For further information about this position please apply.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in report writing, site plan design, drainage, grading, and due diligence/site analysis reports.
- Focus on Land development projects - residential, commercial, private and public.
- Utilize AutoCAD Civil 3D to review complete assignments on time and with high standards.
- Mentor junior staff and assist with technical capabilities as it relates to Land Development projects.
- Provide QA/QC on all project deliverables.
- Review project survey data to analyze existing site conditions and factors to consider for development including but not limited to legal descriptions, ALTA Surveys, easement documents and condo documents.
- Complete edits and modify plans as revised by agencies, municipalities and clients as directed.
- Communicate with Project Managers and Team Leaders on workflow status in order to meet chargeability goals.
- Help to achieve financial objectives of the team.
- PE required
- Previous experience within Residential, Commercial, or Industrial Land Development
- Anywhere from 1-20+ years' experience.
- Remote work (Hybrid)
- Unlimited PTO for all salary positions. They are encouraging people to take
- 401k match
- A year-end bonus for all positions, which is worked out as a share of profits. PMs get special larger bonus. They are on track to make $200+ million this year.
And so much more!
For further information about this position please apply.