My Client pride themselves on their expertise, and dedicated engineering team and are looking for people who are not only technically capable, but able to add to the company culture and hungry to learn and develop.
The President even said to me "I'd far sooner lose a project then one of my team", which I think sums this company up. The President has a supportive nature with the opportunity to work remotely.
They are looking to expand into a whole new industry, and so looking for someone to become on of the initial, founding members of the department. My client are looking for an individual with current and ranging controls and automation experience with proven leadership/client relation abilities. This role would require a person with a strong client facing/business development background to help lead and grow their control and automation practice.
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing automation projects of varying scales, and responsible for executing a number of projects at a time.
- Bachelor of Science Degree
- 10+ years experience
- Experience working with a variety of PLC, HMI and SCADA programs
- Experience across a wide variety of industries
- Able to define project requirements at the start of projects, control internal equipment and labour costs and deliveries
- Must possess effective oral, written, & digital communication skills.
- Must be able to easily interact with other staff & assist in communications with clients, customers, engineers, & contractors.
- Must be able to identify and solve problems in a timely manner.