I am currently working with a multi-million dollar Security Integrator head quartered out of New Jersey, who is looking for a Senior Project Manager/Account Manager in the DMV, to join their rapidly growing team and eventually grow into a Branch Manager position over the next 2 years. This firm specialises on high profile projects, using novel cutting edge technology to achieve their goal. The successful applicant will be able to build and grow a team. This Role is Hybrid.
Roles and responsibilities will look like
- Build operations and set SOPs for this new location.
- Create a business development strategy for this branch.
- Identify Trends and areas of improvement.
- Monitor and control direct costs and ensure that expenditure is authorised.
- Ensuring all necessary equipment is ordered and authorised.
- Overseeing technicians & subcontractors on the field.
- Manage budgeting, scheduling & forcast of projects.
- Maintain & build existing client relationships.
- Report to Regional Manager & CEO.
- 10+ Years experience in Electronic Security Systems
- Sales experience and Project Management experience
- Extensive knowledge on the following systems (Genetec Synergis & Omnicast, Lenel OnGuard and CCURE 9000)
- Experience in Integration of Electronic Security Systems (CCTV and Access Control)
- Plans for upwards growth in a company