They are a leading specialist across Australia in highly technical water and wastewater projects, niche network and trenchless technology expertise.
You will successfully manage the delivery of medium to high risk/complexity projects to plan, execute and deliver across capital & minor program of works.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage the successful delivery of medium to high risk/ complexity projects within the region from initiation through to close out and handover.
- Manage medium risk/complexity projects by delegating key tasks to Project Managers, providing support and leadership to enable the effective delivery of projects from project initiation through to hand over and close out
- Collaborating closely with other teams, to ensure delivery and execution on time and budget
- Work closely with clients to ensure that the projects are handled smoothly.
- Mentoring other PMs
- Degree qualification in Project Management, Engineering, Construction Management Business Management or related field or experience
- Minimum 10+ years industry experience in water/wastewater/civil work
- Experience in design and construction project delivery within the infrastructure/utilities sectors
- Strong ability to manage complex projects and stakeholders
- Good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills - ensuring high performing teams