A global and company-owned engineering consultancy is presenting an exciting opportunity for a water/wastewater Senior Project Manager to join their mission in delivering exceptional client service and enduring value to the business. The qualified candidate will be expected to:
- Act as the main point of contact for planning and design of municipal drinking water, wastewater treatment, and pump station projects
- Manage and serve as the lead Project Manager on major Fort Worth/Dallas area municipal water & wastewater projects.
- Provide technical guidance, senior leadership, and mentor engineering staff to enhance design capabilities.
- Be responsible for scale, schedule, budget development
- Complete Quality Assurance/Quality Control of key deliverables.
- Assist with proposals and meet clients in the north Texas region.
- Take part in professional societies relevant to the industry.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with key decision makers in our clients' organizations.
- Master's degree.
- Professional engineering (PE) license.
- 10 years of relevant experience.
- PMP (PMI), CCM or DBIA certification is required (within 12 months of hire or promotion onto the Approved Project Manager list).
- Domestic and/or international travel may be required, which may vary depending on workload and project demands.
- Bachelor's degree in civil, environmental, or chemical engineering or related discipline.
- Previous experience working on, and managing design projects for municipal drinking water, wastewater, and/or pump stations.
- Experience managing multi-discipline project teams.
- Excellent communication, networking, and team-building skills.
- Previous experience working and managing projects for municipal clients in the greater central & north Texas markets.
- Previous business development experience including preparation of proposals and scopes of work and cost estimates for municipal clients.
Interested applicants, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you shortly. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any friends who might be keen or suitable, please feel free to share this opportunity with them or simply get them to contact our consultants.