Company Summary: I've recently started working with one of the largest global player in the renewable industry. This IPP has the highest, most efficient performing renewable energy projects in the United States with 8GW+ of onshore wind, solar, and battery storage installed in their portfolio. The leading renewable energy company is looking to add a highly motivated and experienced Senior PV Design Engineer to their rapidly growing team!
The Senior PV Development Engineer will be responsible for...
- Creating PV layouts, permitting site plans, and 10% PV drawing sets
- Performance and production modeling for deliverable
- Reviewing PPA, IA, and RFPs
- Working cross functionally among other teams
The Senior PV Development Engineer should have...
- BS in Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical or related)
- 4+ years of PV modeling for utility-scale PV projects
- Knowledge of NEC and industry codes
- Technical knowledge of inverter/racking
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Generous PTO
- Excellent Work-life balance
- Lucrative bonus structure