I am working a role with a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide.
The key focus is continuing to enhance resources and collaboration within a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in locations around the world.
Progression is at the heart of this company, bringing together the best technical experts to solve some of the world's most complex problems using the latest tools and technologies.
They are a leading force in the environmental industry home to world-class scientists, engineers, planners, and other technical specialists.
This is an immediate opening for a Remediation Engineer with experience in the various phases of site remediation under Federal or State programs.
The primary role for this position will be to provide project and client management and to help grow the remediation business in the east region
Remediation services focus on complex projects such as DNAPL in fractured rock environments, emerging contaminants in groundwater, and in-situ remediation focused on exit strategies, with clients among Fortune 500 industries.
- Demonstrated skills to assess client needs, develop staff capabilities, make recommendations, and help manage and grow remediation services.
- Bachelor's degree (MS preferred) in Engineering, Environmental Science, Geology, Hydrogeology, or other related field.
- Professional Engineering certification preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in remediation services.
- Established client relationships in the remediation field will be a plus.