In this role as a Senior Remediation Engineer, you will be working with a global firm known for their environmental services. In Seattle, you will get to work on exciting projects and with a team of incredible environmental and geologists, being a leader and mentoring the junior engineers in their growth. This company also provides opportunities for growth in your career and expansion in your areas of expertise.
- Lead and manage complex environmental remediation projects from inception to completion, ensuring compliance with regulations, client requirements, and industry best practices.
- Conduct detailed site assessments, contaminant investigations, and feasibility studies to develop effective remediation strategies.
- Design and implement remediation plans, utilizing a variety of techniques such as soil excavation, groundwater treatment, in-situ remediation, and innovative technologies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including geologists, hydrogeologists, regulatory experts, and project managers, to deliver integrated and comprehensive solutions.
- Provide technical expertise and mentorship to junior engineers, fostering their professional growth and development.
- Prepare and review technical reports, proposals, and regulatory submissions, ensuring accuracy and adherence to client and regulatory standards.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, emerging technologies, and regulatory changes to drive continuous improvement in our remediation practices.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, regulators, and stakeholders to facilitate effective communication and project success.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Environmental Engineering, Civil Engineering, or related field.
- Professional Engineer (PE) license in the state of Washington or ability to obtain within six months.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in environmental remediation, with a strong track record of successfully managing and executing projects.
- In-depth understanding of federal, state, and local environmental regulations and permitting processes.
- Proficiency in relevant software and modeling tools for site characterization and remediation design.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey complex technical information to diverse audiences.
- Strong leadership and project management skills, with a demonstrated ability to lead teams and deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Problem-solving mindset, adaptability, and a strong commitment to safety and environmental stewardship.
If you are a dedicated and experienced Environmental Engineer looking to take your career to the next level with a forward-thinking company, please apply below.