Interested in taking your career to the next level by working directly for one of North America's leading owner/operators, developers and/or top engineering firms?
We're currently accepting & reviewing applications for several of portfolio of our industry leading clients that are looking to expand their in-house teams by hiring experienced and enthusiastic engineers with 5-15+ years of experience across the US.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any experienced engineers that are looking to be an instrumental part in some of the country's leading renewable energy & power delivery projects that are currently happening.
Full-time direct hire opportunities for remote, hybrid, and/or future relocation opportunities available.
Snapshot of Responsibilities:
- Join an existing team that's responsible for development and/or execution of exciting projects including: renewable energy technologies (solar, energy storage, wind, green hydrogen) and/or power delivery.
- Provide SME expertise in your field to regional and national level projects.
- Attend kick off meetings, work as liaison with other groups including development, construction, procurement, permitting, project management, etc.
- Interact and get exposure to other stakeholders in the business including interconnection providers, EPCs, utilities, engineering contractors, etc.
- 5+ years of professional experience in one or more of the following areas: (high-voltage design/engineering, solar design, battery energy storage, substations, relay settings, HV/MV utility equipment, maintenance/operations, NERC compliance, power system studies, power system modeling, SCADA integration, transmission, site development, solar inverters/structures).
- Minimum 2 years of experience working on US based projects for engineering firm, utility, EPC, developer.
- Highly motivated and eager to work as part of a collaborative team.
- Proficiency with at least one of the following areas: (AutoCAD, ETAP/SKM, PVSyst, Helioscope, SEL relays).
*Must be willing to work remotely in the US to be considered.
*We are unable to relocate anyone overseas at this time.