Our client collaborates with architects, building owners, and builders to design sleek, functional, and safe solutions for a diversified list of projects within 15 sectors ranging from sports stadiums, healthcare facilities, to sky rises and more.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Competitive salary + annual bonus - They will make you an attractive compensation offer dependent upon experience.
- Excellent benefits - Including 70% paid premiums for Medical, Dental, Life and Short-Term Disability Insurance, Profit Sharing plan including 401k, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Advancement and Professional Development.
- Great environment - This is an "open door" culture of sharing ideas and collaboration. If you need help, you will get it here. Whether you're not busy or too busy, you will get the support and guidance you need. You will enjoy more flexible hours in a less stressful atmosphere.
- Structural analysis, design and detailing for all types of buildings and materials using a variety of building codes.
- Coordination of design work with in-house staff as well as other design professionals including Architects and other Engineering disciplines.
- Preparation of construction documents within a BIM environment.
The candidate should possess all of the following traits:
- Minimum of five years' experience in structural engineering
- Inspection experience
- Knowledge of design of cast-in-place concrete, prestressed concrete, post-tensioned concrete, structural steel, reinforced masonry.
- Experience with RAM, ETABS and other structural engineering software preferred.
- Working knowledge of Revit Structure preferred.
And you should possess some or most of the following traits:
- BS in Structural Engineering; MS preferred.
- Professional Engineer; SE preferred
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, pro-active and team-oriented.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance