One of the US's top General Contractors are looking for a Senior Superintendent to join and help grow their mission critical team.
The role is within their data center division where you be managing a team of Senior Superintendent building some of the largest hyperscale sites in the country.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- A strong personal presence with excellent leadership, interpersonal and relationship building skills, giving the ability to motivate and lead a team.
- Ability to problem solve and communicate instruction effectively.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent knowledge of health and safety protocol
- Highly motivated individual
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accountable for operational results, including profit and loss (P&L), safety, fleet utilization, and delivery of project(s) to customers in a geographic region, program of work, or some combination.
- Responsible for creating and executing project and construction execution plans for assigned projects and programs, including safety, scope management, scheduling of crews and equipment, quality, subcontractor management, etc.
- Responsible for determining and implementing effective project/program delivery team structure for assigned projects and programs.
- Responsible for ensuring necessary equipment and tools are acquired for assigned projects or delegation to project/program management team.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction with delivery of assigned projects, including quality and schedule requirements.
- Work with senior management to develop and implement growth plan for the area.
- Understand and comply with Company's Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
- Ensure all on-site personnel comply with project procedures as well as safety program requirements and construction practices
- Document all violations, provide appropriate notification and recommend and/or implement correction actions as required
- Responsible for the productivity and progress of contractual performance of the project
- Responsible for training and development of field crew, foreman and general foreman