We have a current opportunity for a Senior Test Engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Atlanta, Georgia.
As a Senior Test Engineer for this consulting firm, you will be responsible for providing technical supervision to more junior level employees and contractors who work for the company. The main responsibilities of this position include overseeing proper commissioning of protective and control devices within a substation; performing relay calibration based on the logics and settings provided by the Protection & Control Engineer; and checking proper installation of control devices.
- A degree in Electrical Engineering (ideally with a focus on Power) or equivalent experience
- Five years of experience in power system relay testing and commissioning
- The ability to read and understand electrical control drawings and communicate effectively
- The ability to perform these duties with minimum or no supervision
- Travel will be required to the work destination, typically within the State of Georgia
To find out more about this position, please apply and we will be in touch.