We have a current opportunity for a Senior to Principal level Hydrologist (Surface Water) on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Adelaide. For further information about this position please apply.
Our client is a National Consultancy with multiple offices across Australia and New Zealand.
- Application of hydrology and hydraulic models.
- Proposal and technical report writing.
- Liaising with clients and stakeholders.
- Managing your projects with support from our tea.
- Tertiary qualifications (degree or postgraduate degree) in engineering (e.g. civil or environmental) or environmental sciences.
- 5+ Years of experience.
- Modelling experience, preferably in RORB, DRAINS, TUFLOW, MIKE, Source, XP-RAFTS.
- GIS experience, preferably in QGIS or ArcGIS.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Data analysis skills.
If this sounds like you, please apply with your CV! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.