JOB TITLE: Traffic Engineer
- Multi-disciplinary engineering consulting firm less than an hour outside of Boston looking to add motivated individual to the team! If you're a detail oriented individual with a strong traffic design background looking to grow in your career, this will be a great fit!
The Traffic Engineer will be responsible for:
- Conducting traffic signal warrant analysis
- Preparing traffic signal system design plans- including preparation of plans and written specifications
- Traffic impact and corridor studies
The Bridge Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- FE/EIT required, PE preferred
- 5+ years related experience in design
- Familiarity with MassDOT design guidelines
- Experience using AutoCAD Civil 3D
If you are interested in the Traffic Engineer role, then please don't wait to apply!