We have a current opportunity for a Video Network Engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Maryland. For further information about this position please apply.
This is for an award winning, full service live event production firm servicing corporate, government, nonprofit and association clients on a global basis.
About the Position:
Currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior Video Network Engineer with a strong attention to detail and focus on quality.
- This position requires the ability to design and operate our live video & streaming systems on a daily basis.
- Must have the ability to design system workflows, supervise crew and labor and interact with clients. The right candidate will be able to turnkey design and manage live and broadcast video systems.
- IP/Streaming & Network configuration experience is a must, as is familiarity with Blackmagic Design video production switchers, routers, scopes, and recorders.
- Experience required in identifying and solving onsite engineering issues as related to signal flow, format, refresh rate, etc. Understanding and experience in shading cameras (Blackmagic, Panasonic Broadcast and/or PTZ).
- Experience with Teradek and LiveU encoders, Restream or other multipoint streaming services preferred.
- Exposure to AWS and NDI signal flow and system configuration preferred.
- Computer skills a must (including Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel).
- Communication skills are vital.
- Professional verbal skills, attitude and passion to learn.
- Positive, people-oriented and energetic.
- Must possess a good work ethic and be reliable.
- Working knowledge of all Video equipment.
- Minimum 3 years Video Network Experience.
Salary: $90,000.00 - $140,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate: Frederick, MD:
*Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work*
Video Network: 3 years (Required)