It is a rare opportunity to get to shape the evolution of a company emerging in the AEC industry. Our people do it every day. Be a part of building the next great comprehensive environmental, energy, water, and civil infrastructure consulting firm. Partner with your peers and leaders to make a lasting, positive impact on society through some unique projects affecting our clients and our communities.
We are seeking a Senior Project Manager in Water & Wastewater Treatment to join our growing team. This position provides detailed water and wastewater treatment design skills within a multidiscipline team of engineers and scientists working within a team environment. The selected candidate will become part of an established engineering practice working on water and wastewater treatment, sewer collection, potable water distribution and storage, and pump station projects. With ample opportunities for career advancement and our great benefits, we are sure to give you a challenging yet satisfying job experience!
This position can be located in any of our Newark, OH, Dublin, OH, Toledo, OH, Cleveland, OH, or Cincinnati, OH offices.
- Role of a seller-doer, taking a project from proposal development through design and construction
- Establish project budgets, schedules, and contracts
- Assist practice leader with project revenue forecasting
- Design water and wastewater projects for municipal and industrial clients including treatment and process design
- Prepare and review contract documents including technical specifications and construction drawings
- Prepare and review detailed studies and reports
- Plan, schedule and perform/coordinate all phases of the design process.
- Provide quality control and peer review of work products
- Help identify, develop and secure project opportunities
- Assist with proposal writing/preparation
- Supervise and mentor staff within the group
- Promote collaboration and teamwork
- Attend meetings with municipal officials, engineers, and contractors.
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently but also works well in a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Professional written and oral communication
- Takes accountability for commitments while maintaining quality and meeting budgets and deadlines
- Strong knowledge of water and wastewater industry standards
- B.S. Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, or other related engineering field and 8+ years of experience in water and wastewater including design, analyses, and studies
- Knowledge of civil plans and relationships among sheet types within a plan set
- Professional Engineer license in Ohio
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Successful experience in managing a team
- Proficient with MS Office suite, AutoCAD Civil 3D is a plus
- Existing relationships with municipal and/or industrial clients are a plus
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident