Be a part of building the next great comprehensive environmental, energy, water, and civil infrastructure consulting firm. Partner with your peers to make a positive impact on society through some of our unique projects affecting our clients and our communities.
We are seeking a Senior Civil Engineer, to join our team to expand our core services with an emphasis on our Site and Land Development. We are looking for a dynamic leader who can identify needs and opportunities in the market and effectively capitalize on those opportunities.
· Expertise in one or more Civil Engineering program areas:
· Site planning, design, and grading
· Stormwater management design, erosion & sediment control design
· Landscape planning, assessments, and design
· Prepare record and construction plans for agency/municipal review. Completion of various land development and environmental permitting applications
· Attend meetings with municipal officials, engineers, developers, and contractors
· Leading people within projects and collaborate across a broad, matrixed organization to effectively perform work and communicate progress with stakeholders
· Minimum of 10 years of success in a seller/doer role with strong existing relationships with key municipal, NGO, and/or private clients
· P.E. required for state of Florida
· Knowledge of green infrastructure practices, such as bioretention systems, permeable pavement, infiltration systems, and green roofs
· AutoCAD proficient, Civil 3D and ArcGIS a plus
· Proficient with HydroCAD or other stormwater modeling software
· Must be a US Citizen, permanent resident, or green card holder