We have a current opportunity for a Senior Water Resources Project Manager on a permanent basis.
We have a current opportunity for a WATER RESOURCES SENIOR PM - ALBANY/BUFFALO/ROCHESTER/SYRACUSE on a permanent basis.
Currently representing a TOP 100 rated national consultancy that delivers a wide range of creative engineering solutions across real estate and land development, power and energy, oil and gas, and industrial and manufacturing. They are looking to aggressively grow out their team across the nation as part of a growth initiative.
This is a Hybrid Water Resources Senior Project Manager engineering position that can be based in Upstate New York offices.
They are continuously growing company that put their employees first, where collaboration is at the heart of its philosophy. They do not have profit centres - able to pull talent and expertise from all over the nation. A culture that doesn't involve competing again each other.
Aside from the flexible work schedule, they offer:
- unlimited PTO for salaried positions
- Open office policy - welcome to work in any of their offices
- 401k match of 50% of 6%
- year-end bonuses based on the company's profits
- robust career paths - 5 & 10 year plan after 90 days with the business to identify future leaders within the business and champion them through the business
- Access to internal & external training - having spent $2.5 million on training
- 4 weeks of maternity and paternity leave
- BS Degree in Civil Engineering or related field of practice required.
- MS Degree in Civil Engineering preferred.
- PE license in the state where office is located, or ability to obtain.
- 15 or more years of experience in water resources engineering.
- Ability to become licensed in other states where work is located.
- Keen interest and passion in application of hydrology and hydraulics to the field of water resources engineering.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Desire to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Project experience with the US Army Corps of Engineers or the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission will be plus.
Interested applicants, please Apply Now with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you shortly. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any friends who might be keen or suitable, please feel free to share this opportunity with them or simply get them to contact our consultant