An industry-leading data center provider many data center facilities across major business markets around the world is looking for a Manager, ESG Programs. The ideal candidate should have experience in ESG programs, stakeholder engagement and strategic communications and preferably knowledge/experience in data centers.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
ESG Programs Manager role requires the successful candidate to create, plan, execute, oversee, and evaluate various programs and initiatives related to ESG reporting (including digital/online platforms), internal and external ESG communication, capability development and training, stakeholder engagement, ESG events and roadshows, and community investment initiatives.
- Lead the development and management of online/digital/web strategies and devising effective ESG communication strategies
- Collaborate with Group Marketing & Communications to strengthen brand and positioning.
- Effectively manage internal and external stakeholder engagement processes,
- Lead in developing and managing training programs, planning and executing ESG events and roadshows
- Identification of sponsorship opportunities in relevant ESG conferences and webinars, organizing community investment programs, ensuring regular ESG information sharing and potential partnerships with UNGC, SBTi, RE100, NGOs, and other relevant thought leadership affiliations
- Bachelor's Degree in Sustainability, Geographical Sciences or related fields,
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in Sustainability/ESG management, preferably experienced in ESG reporting, disclosure, communication, engagement activities, training, and event organization.
- Knowledgeable in both local and international regulations, standards, frameworks, and guidelines such as GRI, ISSB, TCFD, CDP, SDGs, and IIRC.
- Ability to foresee trends/developments and proactively establish appropriate measures.
- Experienced in coordinating, communicating, and delivering/managing ESG reports/disclosures, ESG communications, stakeholder engagement, and establishing cross-functional/operational platforms.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English.
- Great attention to detail, strong analytical skills, and be willing to travel.
- Having relevant professional accreditations or experiences in Data Centers is a plus.