We have a current opportunity for a Site Manager on a permanent basis with a world leading Offshore Wind Turbine Manufacturer. The position will be based in Seoul, South Korea. For further information about this position please apply.
- Responsible for the following of guidelines, processes, and procedures site operations.
- Oversees completion of site administration according to schedule, quality level and budget).
- Takes on economic responsibility, e.g., calculates material, personnel, and running contract costs for suppliers.
- Oversees the site in all decision-making committees of the project (towards own management, customer, and team).
- Coordinates contractors before and during execution of work.
- Assesses risks/opportunities at the construction site (e.g., economic, organizational or contractual risks, acceptance criteria, change request procedures).
- Monitors compliance of standards, regulations, laws, quality and EHS -guidelines.
- Educated to Degree level in relevant field
- More than 5 years' experience in construction site management, preferably in offshore
- Documented experience in a safety leadership role
- Ability to organise and manage many different contractors and sub-contractors simultaneously
- Excellent time and project management skills
- A solid, demonstrable understanding of HSEQ, consent compliance and risk management issues
- Experience of managing construction team and delivering against targets and reporting
- Knowledge on the implementation of quality assurance and environmental processes
- Fluent in Korean and English languages
- Offshore wind experience will be highly advantageous
Don't hesitate to apply if interested!