Currently working with a large General Contractor that specializes in Light Industrial/Heavy Commercial (Large Warehouses, Distribution Centers, Public Storage and Manufacturing Facilities) that are currently seeking a Senior Estimator to join their team in Dallas.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for appropriately evaluating the cost of a project, and evaluating the cost to take on that project. The candidate will be familiar with our competitive advantages as an organization and will be able to communicate those to our benefit throughout the bidding process.
- Maintain knowledge of competitive advantages in the industry to aid bidding process
- Resolve cost discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information
- Obtain accurate quotes for materials and systems to establish accurate cost estimates
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Construction Management or equivalent experience
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles
- Familiarity with blueprints and ability to read plans
- 4 years' of construction estimation experience preferred
- Experience bidding for jobs $30M +
- Experience with Hard and Conceptual bids
- Knowledge of productivity software
My client offer leading compensation, benefits packages (401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO) and leading bonus structures.
If you feel that you have the necessary Structural Concrete, Commercial Construction, Commercial and/or Leadership experience then my client would definitely be interested in speaking with you.