A leading commercial and industrial solar developer is looking to bring on a Solar Project Developer with an entrepreneurial passion for renewable energy development to join their cross-functional team. This individual will be hands-on in identifying and closing sales opportunities with large corporations and promoting ESG Goals. If you are excited about working with clients to transform the way they procure energy, this could be the best next step in your career.
The Solar Project Developer will be responsible for…
- Developing and maintaining relationships with large corporations and targeting prospects in the energy industry.
- Identifying and qualifying new sales opportunities through market research and networking.
- Presenting and promoting solar and storage projects and negotiating contracts.
- Working with internal teams to ensure successful project delivery, including coordinating with engineering, construction, and finance teams.
- Continuously monitoring market trends and competition to adjust strategies accordingly.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of industry best practices, regulatory changes, and technology advancements.
Qualifications for this role include…
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, or related field.
- At least 5-10 years of experience in energy industry sales and marketing, with a focus on solar and/or storage projects.
- Proven track record of closing sales deals with large corporations.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Company Matched 401k
- Eligibility for equity in the business
- 20 days of paid vacation