My client is looking a number of young Structural/Civil forensic engineers that excel in a collaborative working environment, have a passion for growth and the drive to make a positive impact in the industry - to join their Forensics team in the midlands.
The client is an international engineering firm, looking to make a mark in the English Market. With their existing relationships they have plenty of work and are looking to on board engineers early in their careers to grow them into regional managers.
- Undertake forensic evaluations for a residential and commercial facilities
- Perform structural engineering analysis of existing building structures
- Produce proposals for engineering services
- Communicate with existing and potential clients, including building and maintaining client relationships
- Professional engineer Credentials
- ~8 years Structural Engineering experience (~2 years forensic engineering)
- Expert Witness experience is a plus
If you feel as though this particular does not role fit with your experience, but are still interested in progressing you career with other opportunities? Connect with me and send your resume over to discuss other options!