We're currently accepting applications for experienced power engineers with 5-15+ years of engineering experience that are interested in working directly on power utility & other exciting projects.
Listed below are several of our top openings. Great opportunity to be able to work directly on renewable energy (solar, wind, battery energy storage, etc.) and power utility projects across North America.
- Senior Project Engineer
- Project Engineers - Substation Design
- High-Voltage Project Engineers
- Substation Maintenance/Operations Engineer
- Substation Project Engineer - Solar
- Senior Power Systems Project Engineer
- Relay Settings/P&C Project Engineer
FULL-TIME REMOTE & HYBRID OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE. Interested in a future relocation? We also have future relocation opportunities across the US to many exciting cities and regions.
Experience Requirements/Your Background:
- 5-15 years of engineering work experience in engineering design and/or construction.
- Specific focus in one or more of the following areas: substation design, protection & control, transmission systems, design/design review, power system studies, relay settings, NERC PRC standards, and/or site development.
- Excellent communication skills & passion for renewable energy.
- Four year engineering degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Structural Civil, etc.
- Minimum 4-5 years of post grad employer experience.
- Must be currently based in North America.