We're currently accepting applications for experienced power engineers with 5-15+ years of engineering experience that are interested in working directly on renewable energy & commercial/utility-scale power projects.
Listed below are several of our top openings. Great opportunity to be able to work directly on renewable energy (solar, wind, battery energy storage, etc.) and power utility projects across North America.
- Project Engineers (Solar/BESS)
- Execution Project Engineer - Utility
- Renewable Energy Solar Design Engineer
- Development Project Engineers
- Senior Manager/Lead - Civil Renewable
- SCADA Renewable Project Engineer
- PV Design/Development Engineer
- Design Engineer (Energy Storage Design)
FULL-TIME REMOTE & HYBRID OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE.
Interested in a future relocation? We also have future relocation opportunities across the US to many exciting cities and regions.
Experience Requirements/Your Background:
- 5-15 years of engineering work experience in engineering design and/or construction.
- Specific focus in one or more of the following areas: solar energy, battery energy storage, wind, substation/transmission systems, design/design review, interconnection, PV syst, development/design, 30/60/90 review, power system studies, and/or site development.
- Excellent communication skills & passion for renewable energy.
- Four year engineering degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Structural Civil, etc.
- Minimum 4-5 years of post grad employer experience.
- Must be currently based in North America.