Site Safety and Health Officer (SSHO) - Travelling
The company is one of the largest deep foundations contractors in the United States, looking to take on a SSHO to work on one of their biggest project.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Site Safety and Health Officer (SSHO). The SSHO will be responsible for ensuring compliance with safety regulations and promoting a safety culture on construction sites. The successful candidate will work closely with the project team, subcontractors, and clients to implement safety policies and procedures.
* Implement and manage safety programs for the construction site
* Conduct daily safety inspections and audits to identify potential hazards and safety concerns
* Identify and develop safety plans to prevent accidents and injuries on site
* Train and educate site personnel on safety policies and procedures
* Investigate and report any safety incidents that occur on site
* Develop and maintain safety records and documentation
* Liaise with project managers and clients to ensure safety compliance
* Maintain knowledge of relevant safety regulations and industry best practices
* Act as a safety liaison between the company and regulatory agencies
- Your OSHA 30 card
- Five years of continued safety work experience. Construction or general industry.
- Safety training certifications for the past five years showing having completed at least 8 hours of continued safety education/training. This includes any type of safety training you delivered, article you wrote, self-study material etc.
- Current FA/CPR/AED certificate
They offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional growth and advancement within the company. If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for safety and a track record of success in construction safety management, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.