They have been in the industry for over 35 years and have a team of driven engineers. They are a boutique multi-disciplinary engineering company that provide services for new construction, additions, structural repairs and modifications, structural surveys, and construction assistance on a variety of projects.
- Licensed P.E holders in the state of Ohio.
- Develop scope of services and prepare proposals
- Analyze, research, and investigate data
- You must possess a minimum of a bachelor's degree in Civil/Structural/Engineering and have a minimum of 4 years of structural engineering consulting experience.
- Prepare design calculations, drawings, specifications, design analysis and construction cost estimates.
- Develop scope of services and prepare proposals.
- Structural Retrofit on existing buildings.
- Travel to physical site locations to investigate and report on structural damages and failures.
- Lead and manage both new and existing projects.
- Collaborate with architects and designers and building contractors on design and construction of projects.
- Competitive Benefits: Generous matched 401k contributions, health-care, 3 weeks annual PTO etc.
- Salary range ($100,000 - $140,000 ) dependent on experience level and business development acumen.
- Family Oriented Culture that truly takes care of their employees well-being.
- If this role is not specifically in line with your experience, reach out to Ethan Randall on LinkedIn to explore other opportunities!