Associate, Structured Finance and Tax Equity
Location: Office based in Greenwich, CT - emphasis on building a strong company culture
Summary: A leading clean electrification company focused on developing, owning and operating C&I scale distributed generation solar facilities is looking to add an Associate, Structured Finance and Tax Equity to their Finance and Structuring team. This company is partnered with one of the leading private equity investors in clean energy and are rapidly expanding their portfolio nationwide.
The primary responsibilities would include….
- Support the execution of tax equity transactions
- Negotiation of transaction documents: due diligence, consultant reports, interfacing with investor
- Work closely with origination, development, and construction team to mane funding needs
Desired skills and experience:
- Excellent financial modeling and due diligence capabilities
- Exposure to infrastructure industry
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills with internal and external stakeholders
Additional Information for the future Associate, Structured Finance and Tax Equity:
- Embrace and thrive in a fast-paced environment with opportunities to expand knowledge
- Rapid growth into new and emerging markets
- Strong company culture with successful project outcomes
- Attractive and competitive benefits package, including the ability to participate in company's employee share plan
Interested and want to learn even more?
Let's connect over a phone call: Maura Bergan|875-362-0178