Title: Substation Project Engineer (Remote)
Summary: A growing T&D consultancy firm is seeking a motivated, experienced substation design engineer to join their engineering team remotely. You will lead the design tasks for the team and provide mentorship and guidance to the other substation/electrical engineers. Does your previous experience in both protection & control and substation design make you a good fit? If so, please reach out to learn more.
The Substation Project Engineer will be responsible for:
- Lead the design of physical substation layouts, grounding and lightning protection.
- Projects for both physical substation design and P&C.
- Manage, mentor, and lead the junior substation/electrical engineers.
The Substation Project Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- 4-12 years of experience in both physical substation design and P&C.
- P.E. license preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Must have authorization to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
If you are interested in the Substation Project Engineer role, then please don't wait to apply.