To succeed as a Superintendent you should have excellent communication skills and natural leadership abilities. A good Superintendent manages construction schedules and site activities on time and efficiently.
- Manage staff.
- Order construction supplies.
- Ensure that schedules are adhered to.
- Liaise with building owners and tenants.
- Ensure that safety guidelines are adhered to.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Prior experience with project management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with scheduling software, and CAD applications.