The client we have partnered with is a leading Geotechnical contractor based in the Carolinas. They are looking for a Superintendent in the Geotechnical construction space to come in and run multiple projects and manage crews to the best of their ability in the SouthEast. This group have a project pipeline packed with projects and a clear line for quick progression once onboard.
The ideal candidate will have experience in managing a project from start to finish and also leading a team on the field. This candidate will be able to create a plan of action which will consider a fixed timeline and evaluate risks. Being an excellent communicator and team player is also key in this position.
- Direct and oversee completion of project
- Develop plan of action including schedule, resources and work plan
- Assess risks on projects
- Managing a crew on the field
- Being familiar with construction equipment
- 5-10 plus years Geotechnical Construction industry experience
- 5+ years of experience in being a Superintendent having completed different geotechnical projects (Earth Retention)
- Demonstrated ability to deliver a completed project
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working with a team
- Huge backlog of work to keep you busy
- Travel expenses paid
- Company Truck
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, and supplemental Life Insurance
- 401(k) match plan
- Paid Holidays and PTO
If you think this is the role for you, please do apply or get in touch with me.
📞 - 786-871-7958