Supervising Electrical Engineer - (Dallas, TX)
This position is available at a global leader in consulting, engineering, and commissioning services, that specializes in highly technical buildings and the systems that bring them to life. As a Supervising Engineer, you will be responsible for representing the Firm in all interactions with clients, contractors, architects, and other project team members. You will be responsible for supervising, coordinating, and assigning various projects to be performed by the team.
Our dynamic work environment provides the optimal setting to take your engineering career to the next level. From our supportive culture, diverse workforce, and competitive compensation to our flexible work schedule Monday to Thursday in the office for 9 hours and Friday for 4 hours remotely at home and fun social events, it is everything you will need for an exciting, challenging, and rewarding career.
The Supervising Electrical Engineer will be responsible for:
- Being the Engineer of Record on dedicated projects, as well as supervising and leading coordination meetings.
- Establishing design standards, specifications, and criteria for projects
- Supervising preparation of reports and analysis of system options and building conditions
- Maintaining interdisciplinary coordination with other consultants
- Monitoring all correspondence between staff, clients, contractors, owners, etc.
- Must have a current PE registration
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical engineering or a related field from an Accredited Institution
- 10+ years' experience working in a consulting firm, this is a Senior level role that requires a background in the MEP Engineering Industry
- 3 years of supervisory experience
- Hands-on design and CAD/REVIT experience, required, as you will have a very strong technical role
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching
- Health Wellness Programs
- A Generous Personal Time Off Program (PTO)
- Half-day Fridays working from home