An industry leader in civil engineering, surveying, landscape architecture are in search of a self-motivated, forward-thinking professional to act as a Team Lead for the Water Resources Division in Fort Worth. A reputable consultant for multiple Dallas-Fort Worth municipalities, the company is a trusted provider of first class solutions to their clients.
One of ENR's top 500 design firms and a pioneer in progressive and ethical employee solutions, this is a company that will have your back from day one and encourage you to be the best engineer you can be.
- project planning, scheduling, and maintaining client relationships
- overseeing staff charged with the development and delivery of drainage analyses, studies, and designs for clients, as well as providing stormwater design & management support services to other departments such as transportation, land development, site development, and municipal service teams
- being involved in both the production and management of projects, as well as leading/managing multiple clients and a project team
- Leading the overall team
- Managing/Coaching Senior Engineers, Project Managers & Technical Experts (direct reports)
- Current registration as a Professional Engineer (Civil) in the State of Texas, or the ability to obtain State of Texas P.E. certification within one (1) year
- Certified Floodplain Manager (CFM) or ability to obtain within one (1) year
- Responsive and results-oriented in service to clients and team members
- Fifteen (15) years of experience as a Civil Engineer in hydrologic & hydraulic analysis, modeling, and design
- Ten (10) years of experience as a Project Manager and/or Team Leader
- Proficiency with HEC-HMS, HEC-RAS (Steady and Unsteady), and SWMM
- Proficiency with AutoCAD Civil 3D and/or MicroStation
- Familiarity with ESRI ArcMap
- Strong commitment to professional development
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to effectively acquire, train & mentor a qualified & productive team
- Demonstrated ability to lead the analysis and design of stormwater projects, including preparation of drainage studies and PS&E documents
Interested applicants, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you shortly. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any friends who might be keen or suitable, please feel free to share this opportunity with them or simply get them to contact our consultants.